May 7, 2021 – Every quarter, we improve Epic for our users. We’re adding new tools and changes for nurses, case managers and patients (on MyUFHealth).
NURSING STAFF: More efficient, accurate LDA documentation
- Nurses can document LDA actions for another nurse who completed them.
- In the LDA Avatar, click the new “Responsible” button to record who performed the lines, drains or airways actions.
- Ensures accurate and efficient documentation with fewer log-ins.
CASE MANAGERS: Recording post-discharge options
- Case Managers can select “no preference” for a patient without a preferred post-discharge care facility.
- Better records the patient’s selection from available shared options.
PATIENTS: MyUFHealth access change and user tools
- Important! To access MyUFHealth, patients must use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or MS Edge. (Internet Explorer will no longer support access.)
- Patients can link to new video overviews about specific website features.
- These changes support improved access and a more user-friendly patient portal.
As always, visit our Epic website for the latest details: https://bit.ly/EpicIT