A reminder for all faculty, staff and students: When using Bridge.UFHealth.org, please follow these guidelines to protect sensitive information.
- Patient, student and other sensitive information
- Under no circumstances can protected health information (PHI), protected student information or sensitive proprietary/business information be uploaded, stored or otherwise posted on any portion of the Bridge.
- Applications that are used to document or share protected information will remain secure under restricted clearance and sign-on as they always have been.
- Professional work environment
- Please remember to treat your co-workers and peers with respect and maintain professionalism while using the Bridge. Aspects of the portal have a “social media” feel to them but it’s still a tool to be used only for professional workplace collaboration.
For more information, visit the Bridge Help resources: https://bridge.ufhealth.org/bridge-help/