The UF Shands Cancer Center Health Disparities Program will host a Virtual Open House, Dec. 1 – 31, 2012.
During the open house, visit several interest groups including:
· Translational & multidisciplinary research (Lead: Dr. Henrietta Logan and Dr. Frederic Kaye).
· Community Engagement (Leads: Dr. Linda Cottler & Dr. Alma Amaya-Burns).
· Education/Training (Leads: Dr. Nancy Hardt & Dr. Folakemi Odedina).
· Provider outreach (Leads: Dr. Jose Trevino & Dr. Judith Lightsey).
· Clinical services & navigation (Leads: Dr. Jon Graham & Dr. Thomas George).
· Infrastructure for accurate minority patient data collection/analysis (Leads: Dr. Thomas George & Dr. Dale Kraemer).
· Global health (Leads: Dr. Folakemi Odedina, Dr. David Wood & Dr. Alba Amaya-Burns).
Next year, the UFSCC Health Disparities program plans to host a Open House April 19. For more information, please contact 727-394-6162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.