The information below is an excerpt from information compiled by the Association of Health Care Journalists.
PandemicFlu.gov: One-stop access to U.S. Government H1N1 and pandemic flu information. A number of recent webcasts are on the site.
• Mental Health Services and Their Role in Pandemic Planning, Response and Recovery
• Medical Countermeasures and Pandemic Preparedness Status
• Antiviral Drug Use and Employer Stockpiling
• Secretary Leavitt’s Discussion on Pandemic Planning and Preparedness
• Individual Preparedness
World Health Organization
• Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response page about H1N1
• April 25 statement by WHO Director-General, Dr. Margaret Chan
• Outbreak Communication Guidelines(PDF)
Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy
This University of Minnesota-based organization has lots of information and links about swine flu and pandemics.
Trust for America’s Health offers brochures about pandemic flu for several audiences:
• Individuals and Families
• Health Care Professionals
• Faith-Based and Community Organizations